Thursday, September 13, 2007

My secret combo




One thing to know about me is that I am obsessed with my skin especially around my eyes. Some day I will post a picture of all my eye, face, neck etc anti-aging products. Truly I need a 12 step program. I have written about my darling Caudalie eye serum and how much it changed my life. However I do have a secret. There is a cream that I use in combination with the serum to really step up the results. It was designed as a face cream and it is to die for. I get a tear in my eye when I hear the stories of what this cream can do. ( I know I've said I'm not emotional but hearing stories of people whose lines and wrinkles are fading gets me every time.) This cream is beyond words. It is thick but not greasy. It is made entirely by hand in a monastery.


Creme Ancienne by Fresh


truly wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: